The best collection of Punjabi baby names @ Pro Baby Names
Pro Baby Names
2018-05-22 11:22:31 UTC
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names). We have a complete list of more than 30,000 Punjabi boy and girl names. All baby names are arranged alphabetically with their meanings and you can view it in English and Punjabi language. www.probabynames.com is the only website to display the baby names in English and Punjabi language. We hope, our latest collection of modern Punjabi Baby Names will help you find a proper name for new born baby.

Source: http://www.probabynames.com/toplist-baby-names/state/punjabi-baby-names
Huge
2018-05-22 13:09:51 UTC
Post by Pro Baby Names
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names).
Congratulations. Other than the posts on uk.atheism asking for fake
City & Guilds certificates, this is the most off-topic post I've
ever seen.

Now fuck off and die.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 69th day of Discord in the YOLD 3184
2018-05-23 01:07:20 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Pro Baby Names
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names).
Congratulations. Other than the posts on uk.atheism asking for fake
City & Guilds certificates, this is the most off-topic post I've
ever seen.
Now fuck off and die.
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
Paul Sture
2018-05-23 07:28:35 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Pro Baby Names
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names).
Congratulations. Other than the posts on uk.atheism asking for fake
City & Guilds certificates, this is the most off-topic post I've
ever seen.
Now fuck off and die.
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
I don't know about alt.folklore.computers but the case over on
comp.os.vms several years ago was that a lot of corporate contributors
found themselves with Google as the only way of posting from work. Well
locked down corporate PCs plus lack of access to NNTP was the major
factor here.

From where I stood, Google Groups also played a large part in the
decline of Usenet, due to their conversion of a once decent web
interface to a Javascript heavy one which was harder to navigate.
--
In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no
longer exists. –– Eric Hoffer
Spiros Bousbouras
2018-05-23 16:38:49 UTC
On Wed, 23 May 2018 01:07:20 +0000
Post by RS Wood
Post by Huge
Post by Pro Baby Names
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names).
Congratulations. Other than the posts on uk.atheism asking for fake
City & Guilds certificates, this is the most off-topic post I've
ever seen.
Is spam ever on topic ?
Post by RS Wood
Post by Huge
Now fuck off and die.
A bit of an overeaction IMO , just modify your filtering rules appropriately
and move on , no reason to give the spammer even more attention.
Post by RS Wood
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
I've seen plenty of respectable people on plenty of newsgroups use googlegroups.
At least 2 people on comp.lang.lisp use it one of whom is a member in the committee
for the Common Lisp standard.

groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.terminals/t2oihBF7Tg4/PaP8TwvqDdcJ
has Thomas Dickey of xterm fame posting from googlegroups.
vlaho.ninja/prog
Sn!pe
2018-05-23 18:57:02 UTC
Spiros Bousbouras <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Spiros Bousbouras
Post by RS Wood
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
I've seen plenty of respectable people on plenty of newsgroups use
googlegroups. At least 2 people on comp.lang.lisp use it one of whom is
a member in the committee for the Common Lisp standard.
groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.terminals/t2oihBF7Tg4/PaP8TwvqDdcJ
has Thomas Dickey of xterm fame posting from googlegroups.
That is not the same as the Usenet newsgroup comp.terminals,
it's one of the faux "Google Groups" that tried to annex Usenet.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Spiros Bousbouras
2018-05-24 01:06:24 UTC
On Wed, 23 May 2018 19:57:02 +0100
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Spiros Bousbouras
Post by RS Wood
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
I've seen plenty of respectable people on plenty of newsgroups use
googlegroups. At least 2 people on comp.lang.lisp use it one of whom is
a member in the committee for the Common Lisp standard.
groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.terminals/t2oihBF7Tg4/PaP8TwvqDdcJ
has Thomas Dickey of xterm fame posting from googlegroups.
That is not the same as the Usenet newsgroup comp.terminals,
it's one of the faux "Google Groups" that tried to annex Usenet.
Here's part of the header of the same message :

From: Thomas Dickey <***@his.com>
Newsgroups: comp.terminals
Subject: Re: ncurses on gnome-terminal
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:41:57 -0700 (PDT)

It's ironic that you complain of 'faux "Google Groups" that tried to annex Usenet'
but you couldn't obtain the header on your own.
Sn!pe
2018-05-24 06:56:03 UTC
Post by Spiros Bousbouras
Post by Sn!pe
That is not the same as the Usenet newsgroup comp.terminals,
it's one of the faux "Google Groups" that tried to annex Usenet.
Re: ncurses on gnome-terminal Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
It's ironic that you complain of 'faux "Google Groups" that tried to
annex Usenet' but you couldn't obtain the header on your own.
Irony, is it? Bye.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Bob Henson
2018-05-24 13:16:27 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Pro Baby Names
Welcome to Pro Baby Names (The best collection of Punjabi baby names).
Congratulations. Other than the posts on uk.atheism asking for fake
City & Guilds certificates, this is the most off-topic post I've
ever seen.
Now fuck off and die.
It's useful killfiling anything posted from G2 (Google), everywhere except
alt.folklore.computers, where a surprising number of geezers use it instead
of a proper newsreader, which is mystifying.
And even more useful if people don't reply to the crap! I have all
googlegroups posts deleted automatically, but because of a fault in
Thunderbird cannot automatically ignore the people who are daft enough
to reply to such tripe.
--
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

I take long walks in the morning - before my brain works out what I'm doing!